Simply Performance Management has moved!
You can now find us at our new SAVVY website -
We’d love to see you there and hear what you think about our new savvier approach.
Why not take a look, leave us a comment or send us an email?
See you soon at savvypeoplemanagement.co.uk
Simply, everything we do is focused on improving and sustaining high performance. Founded in 2003, SPM LTD has an impressive track record of successful assignments, helping clients get maximum impact from their human resources and organisational development interventions. We can bring you this knowledge and experience gained over many years to help you improve your organisational performance too.
We are specialists in strategic human resources and organisational development, delivered in a practical way which adds value. Our targeted approaches help you to improve and sustain high performance throughout your organisation.
Experience + Expertise = Value
Simply Performance Management has extensive experience and expertise within local government. We offer tailored, expert solutions to different types of businesses throughout the UK and Channel Islands. We offer great value for money, using a small team of highly skilled and trusted associates who work together to develop the bespoke services you need.
We think our long-term consultancy relationships with a range of public, private and not-for-profit organisations speaks for itself. But don’t just take our word for it; take a look at some of our case studies. Get a better idea of the range of work we do and the impact we have. Call us to talk through how we might be able to help you too.
SPM’s expertise is perhaps deeper and broader than some may expect from a small consultancy. Our services include:
- Job Descriptions and Contracts of Employment.
- Recruitment, selection and interviewing.
- Performance Reviews and Appraisals.
- Absence Management.
- Managing Capability.
- Managing Conduct/Disciplinaries.
- Workplace mediation and conflict resolution.
- Employment Law.
- Equality Impact Assessments.
Human Resources Strategy:
- HR Strategy and plans.
- Interim HR Leadership.
- People Values.
- Managing organisational change.
- Job evaluation.
- HR Policies, Procedures and Processes.
- Employee engagement and enablement.
Organisational Development Operations:
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Action Learning Sets.
- Team effectiveness.
- Design and delivery of training and development courses.
- Focus Groups.
- OD strategy and implementation.
- Values-based culture change.
- Talent Management strategies.
- Management and Leadership behaviour/competency frameworks.
- Leadership and management development programmes.